UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited applications for 17 Assistant Accountant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 06 Sept 2021.
UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 17 RO ARO Vacancies
|Organisation||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||17 Assistant Accountant Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / Graduation|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 1,51,100 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 42 Years|
|Last Date||15th Aug – 6th Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UKPSC RO ARO Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
|Review Officer (RO)||12|
|Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||05|
Total Vacancy: 17
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 1,51,100 /-
Age Limit : UKPSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 42 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 45 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 47 Years
UKPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate or its equivalent + Diploma / DOEACC & Hindi Typing Speed.
- Candidate Should Check educational qualification for complete eligibility.
Selection Procedure – UKPSC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee – UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 176.55
- SC/ ST: Rs. 86.55
- PH: Rs. 26.55
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Important Dates : UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 Sept 2021
How to Apply – UKPSC RO ARO Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UKPSC RO ARO Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UKPSC RO ARO Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UKPSC RO ARO Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.