UPPSC Recruitment 2019 for 16 Programmer & Computer Operator Posts: Apply Online for 16 Programmer & Computer Operator Posts in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) from 28 Mar 2019 to 28 Apr 2019 for 16 vacancies.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name : 16 Programmer & Computer Operator Posts
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Programmer (State Agriculture Production Mandi Parishad)||₹15,600-39,100 Grade Pay ₹ 5,400|
|Programmer Grade-I Finance (Income- Expenditure) Department||₹56,100 -1,77,500 Pay Matrix Level-10|
|Programmer Grade-2 (Statistical Agriculture and Crop Insurance)||₹9,300 -34,800 Grade Pay ₹4,600|
|Computer Operator Grade ”B” (U.P. Public Service Commission)||₹5,200-20,200 Grade pay ₹2,800|
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.225
- SC/ST : Rs.105
- Handicapped : Rs.25
Age Limit :
- 21 – 40 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- B-tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science
- Graduate degree with diploma in Computer Science
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 Mar 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 Apr 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 28 Mar 2019 to 28 Apr 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Go to “Important Alerts”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with self attested copies of all certificates to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Important Links :