UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for 46 Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Weed Science), Research Officer (Implementation) & Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13 Aug 2021.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 46 Assistant Director Vacancies
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||46 Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Weed Science), Research Officer (Implementation) & Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / Graduation / Master Degree / PG Diploma|
|Selection Procedure||Qualification or Experience|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||13th Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Assistant Director – 03 Posts
- Assistant Director (Weed Science) – 01 Post
- Research Officer (Implementation) – 08 Posts
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service – 34 Posts
Total Vacancy: 46
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : UPPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 38 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 40 Years
UPPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director – Master Degree in Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic or Organic or Analytical Chemistry or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Soil Science or Agriculture Chemistry of a recognized University or Institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Assistant Director (Weed Science) – M.Sc Degree in Agricultural (Agronomy) with specialization in Weed Science or M.Sc Degree in Botany with Weed Science as a subject from a recognized University or Institution.
- Research Officer (Implementation) – Master degree of a recognised University in Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service – Degree of a recognized University or Institute. Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognized University/ Institution or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selection Procedure – UPPSC Assistant Director Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Qualification or Experience.
Application Fee – UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Aug 2021
How to Apply – UPPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UPPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UPPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.