UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 159 Assistant Commandant Posts in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on upsc.gov.in.. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 05 May 2021.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 159 Assistant Commandant Posts
|Post Name||159 Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||Rs.56100 – 1,44,500 PM|
|Age Limit||20 to 30 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Apply Date||05 May 2021|
UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
- Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) – 159 PostsBSF – 35 Posts
CRPF – 36 Posts
CISF – 67 Posts
ITBP – 20 Posts
SSB – 1 Post
Total Vacancy: 159
Salary: Rs.56100 – 1,44,500 PM
UPSC CAPF Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
Selection Procedure – UPSC CAPF Notification 2021
Selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern
|Paper Name||Question Type||Marks||Time|
|Paper 1 – General Ability & Intelligence||Multiple Choice Questions||250||2 Hours|
|Paper 2 – General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||Descriptive Type Questions||200||3 Hours|
- Language of Question Paper – Hindi & English, excluding English paper
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks in Paper 1
- Paper-I is a qualifying in nature for Paper 2
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation
- General Science The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India : The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement. 6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
- Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
- Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing
UPSC CAPF AC PET PST MT
Candidates who will qualify in the written examination will be called for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
UPSC CAPF AC PST
- Men – 165 cm
- Women – 157 cm
- Men – 81 cm
- Men – 50 Kg
- Women – 46 Kg
UPSC CAPF AC PET
|100 Metre race||16 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|800 Metre race||3 minutes 45 second||4 minutes 45 second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters 3 chances)||3.0 Meters 3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||—|
UPSC CAPF AC Interview
Candidates who are selected in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test. UPSC CAPF Interview Round will carry 150 Marks.
UPSC CAPF AC Final Selection
The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
Application Fee – UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC – Rs.200
- No Fee for female/ SC/ ST candidates
Important Dates : UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 May 2021
- UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date: 08 August 2021
How to Apply – UPSC CAPF AC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2021 is Online.Read the UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.