Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Who Can Apply : M/F from All States( All India job )
Name of the Post:
- Economic Officer
- Director (Institute)
- Economic Officer: Applicants who have completed Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or equivalent + 2 Years Experiance.
- Director (Institute): Applicants who have completed Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the disciplines of Textile Technology or Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing or Textile Engineering from recognized University or equivalent + 9 Years Experiance.
- Lecturer: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Architectural Assistantship with first class or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Economic Officer: 30 Years
- Director (Institute): 50 Years
- Lecturer: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs.25/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.09.2018