Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) Recruitment for Various Assistant Executive Vacancy:- Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Various Assistant Executive vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)
- Assistant Registrar (Academic)
- Scientist B (Chemistry)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)
- Assistant Architect
- Associate Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Mathematics)
- Associate Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Physics)
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Mathematics)
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Physics)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Director (Forensic Audit): Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Masters in Business Administration (Finance), or Masters of Business Economics or Master in Commerce or Bachelor in Law. + One year’s experience in audit or forensic auditor.
- Assistant Registrar (Academic): Applicants who have completed Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.+ Three years’ experience of conducting examinations and admissions in a University/Educational Institutions or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Scientist B (Chemistry): Master’s Degree in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Biochemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.+ Three years experience of analytical methods and research therein in the field of Chemistry in any Central Government or State Government organization or recognized research institute or Forensic Science Laboratory under the Central or State Government.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): Applicants who have completed Degree in Architecture or an equivalent Diploma from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent (i.e Associate membership of the Indian Institute of Architects by examination). + Two years experience in supervisory capacity in the field of radio aids to navigation or equivalent.
- Assistant Architect: Good Academic record with a Ph.D. degree in Applied Mathematics. + Two Years experience under a registered Architect or equivalent.
- Associate Professor (Non-Technical)(Applied Mathematics): Good Academic record with a Ph.D. degree in Applied Mathematics.
- Associate Professor (Non-Technical)(Applied Physics): Good Academic record with a Ph.D. degree in Applied Physics.
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Mathematics): Applicants who have completed Ph.D. shall be from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Assistant Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Physics): Applicants who have completed Ph.D. shall be from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Commercial Tax Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L.L.B.)/Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance)/ M.Com.+ Two years experience in Taxation Accounting in any Government or listed Private Sector Organisation.
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
- As per UPSC Notification 2018
- General/OBC Applicants – Rs.25/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – Nil
How to apply
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.05.2018
Recruitment Hub Wishes You All the Best….. ?
Bookmark our website RecruitmenHub.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Recruitment Hub