UPSC Recruitment 2019 for 51 Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Posts: Apply Online for 51 Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Posts in Across India. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 13 Apr 2019 to 02 May 2019 for 51 vacancies.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 51
Posts Name : Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Posts
Age Limit :
- Max 50 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- GEN/OBC : Rs.25
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Nil
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Director (Legal and Treaties), Legal & Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs||Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University
Fifteen years experience, after obtaining minimum educational qualification in Legal Affairs, namely, Legal Practitioner; in Legal service of the Government; teaching or conducting or guiding research in Law of which at least eight years should be in the field of International Law or International Relations.
|Fifty Assistant Hydrogeologist, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation||Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University|
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Apr 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 May 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 13 Apr 2019 to 02 May 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Links :