UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 23 Assistant Director, Agricultural Engineer & Assistant Geologist Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 16 Sept 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||23 Assistant Director, Agricultural Engineer & Assistant Geologist Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / Master Degree + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Desirable Qualification|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16th Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Total Vacancy: 23
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Director – 35 years
- Agricultural Engineer – 32 years
- Assistant Geologist – 30 years
UPSC Assistant Geologist Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director – M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.03 years practical experience in the field of study of domestic and or foreign plant diseases related to plant virus and plant bacteria.
- Agricultural Engineer – Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute. 02 years experience in the installation, calibration and maintenance of electronics and electrical instruments for automatic measurement and controls, experience in handling strain gauge, sound and vibration equipment etc. from any government or private (listed) organizations.
- Assistant Geologist – Master Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology) or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution
Selection Procedure – UPSC Assistant Geologist Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Desirable Qualification.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women : No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Sept 2021
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.