UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 59 Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Civil Hydrographic Officer, Junior Technical Officer & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 14 October 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 59 Assistant Director Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||59 Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Civil Hydrographic Officer, Junior Technical Officer & Other Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / Master Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14th October 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||03|
|Civil Hydrographic Officer||02|
|Junior Technical Officer||09|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||01|
|Assistant Engineer Grade I||07|
|Assistant Survey Officer||04|
|Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation)||30|
Total Vacancy: 59
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 38 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 40 Years
UPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||
|Civil Hydrographic Officer||
|Junior Technical Officer||
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||
|Assistant Engineer Grade I||
|Assistant Survey Officer||
|Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation)||
Selection Procedure – UPSC Assistant Director Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women : No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 October 2021
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.