UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 155 Assistant Keeper, Principal, Deputy Director and Fisheries Research Investigation Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 02 Sept 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 155 Deputy Director Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||155 Assistant Keeper, Principal, Deputy Director and Fisheries Research Investigation Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree / PG Diploma + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 2,18,200 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 50 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13th Aug – 2nd Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
- Deputy Director in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment – 151 Posts
- Assistant Keeper in Anthropological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture – 2 Posts
- Fisheries Research Investigation Officer in Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying – 1 Post
- Principal Officer (Engineering) cum Joint Director General (Technical) in Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways – 1 Post
Total Vacancy: 155
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 2,18,200 /-
Age Limit : UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 50 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 53 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 55 Years
UPSC Deputy Director Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Director in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment – Degree of a recognized University. 03 years experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
- Assistant Keeper in Anthropological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture – Master Degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute. Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute. At least 01 year experience of handling, maintaining and preserving specimens in a recognized museum.
- Fisheries Research Investigation Officer in Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying – Masters Degree in Zoology with specialization in Fisheries or M.F.Sc or M.Sc in Marine Biology or M.Sc in Industrial Fisheries or M.Sc in Aquaculture or M.Sc in Fisheries Science from recognized University of Institute. 3 years of experience.
- Principal Officer (Engineering) cum Joint Director General (Technical) in Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways – Certificate of competency of Marine Engineer Officer Class-I(Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in Section 78 of the Merchant Shipping act,1958(44 of 1958) or equivalent. OR PG Diploma in Maritime Operation and Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent and 12 years of experience in survey and inspection of foreign going merchant ships and equipments on board such ships. OR M.Sc degree in Maritime Affairs covering all aspects of Administration of Maritime Safety and Environment Protection from the World Maritime University, Malmo, Sweden or equivalent’ and twelve years experience in survey and inspection of foreign going merchant ships and equipment on board such ships.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Deputy Director Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Test or Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women : No Fee
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 Sept 2021
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.