UPSC Recruitment 2023 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 04 Assistant Director, Assistant Hydrogeologist & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2023.
UPSC Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Assistant Director (Agriculture)||01||01||–|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Cypher)(DCIO/Cypher)||01||–||–|
Total Vacancy : 04
Salary: UPSC Jobs 2023
- Assistant Director (Agriculture) – Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Cypher)(DCIO/Cypher) – Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
- Assistant Hydrogeologist – Rs. 47600 – 151100 PM
Age Limit :
- GEN : 18 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) : 18 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 40 Years
Qualification: UPSC Recruitment 2023
|Assistant Director (Agriculture)||M.Sc in Agronomy or Crop Physiology or Agricultural Physics or Agricultural Meteorology OR One year experience in Remote Sensing and GIS Application in Agriculture.|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Cypher)(DCIO/Cypher)||B-Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology OR PG in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology Experience: Three years experience in the field of Cryptography using digital techniques or Secure Data Communication using digital techniques|
|Assistant Hydrogeologist||M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology|
NOTE: The Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Nil
Job Location : New Delhi, Faridabad (Haryana)
Important Dates : UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 11 November 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 30 November 2023
How to Apply – UPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: UPSC Assistant Director Notification 2023
- UPSC Assistant Director Official Website : Click Here
- UPSC 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- UPSC 2023 Application Form : Click Here
- Join Job Alert Groups: Whatsapp | Telegram
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given above.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Last Date to Apply for this Govt Job is 30 November 2023