Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as UPPSC Recruitment 2018 with thorough details. The organisation invites Onlineemployment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 1105 vacant posts of Drug Inspector, Medical Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Radio officerpositions. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Online Application Form earlier to the closure date (18th June 2018).Job finders those who are keen and qualified they may apply after getting the details through the below section of this page of www.recruitmenthub.in
Name of Govt organisation: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Offered Posts Name : Drug Inspector, Medical Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Radio officer
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 1105
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Assistant Archaeological Officer – 02
2. Assistant Director – 01
3. Sangrah – 02
4. Drug Inspector – 11
5. Lecturer – 06
6. Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 544
7. Professor – 09
8. Assistant Coach – 05
9. Sports Officer – 05
10. Assistant Radio officers – 12
11. Director – 01
12. Assistant Director – 03
13. Assistant Director – 03
14. Technical Officer/Principal (Grade-II)/Vice Principal – 02
15. Medical Officer (Allopath) – 05
16. Homoeopathic Medical Officer – 494
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be Diploma in Archaeology / Master’s degree in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology / Post Graduate degree in History / Bachelor degree / Diploma in Museology/ PG Diploma in Medicines, Surgery / Engineering Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
Application / Examination Fee:
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 25 to 40 Years (Post 1,5), 21 to 40 Years (2-4,6,12-15), 21 to 27 Years (Post 10), 40 to 57 Years (Post 11) As on 01-07-2018.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3), Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Post 4), Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 5,6,10,12-15), Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- With 10,000/- Grade Pay (Post 7), Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/- (Post 11) shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Personal Interview.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2019:
- Contenders willing to apply for UPPSC vacancy should visit to the official website that is http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Start to fill the online application form as per the instructed guidelines and upload the scanned copies of required documents within given time period by using the browse button.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take the print out of application form and send it to following address :
Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Starts From : 18-05-2018.
Last date For Fee Deposit : 14-06-2018.
Online Application Will Be Received Till : 18-06-2018.
Closing Date for Forwarding Filled Application Forms : 25-06-2018.
Recruitment Hub Wishes You All the Best….. ?
Bookmark our website RecruitmenHub.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Recruitment Hub