VECC Recruitment 2021: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) has invited applications for 52 Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for VECC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 20 May 2021.
VECC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 52 Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant and Other Posts
|Organisation||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC)|
|Post Name||52 Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 44900 PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 Years|
|Apply Date||20 May 2021|
VECC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC)
Application Mode: Online
- Female Nurse
- Work Assistant
- Canteen Attendant
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I ( Physics/ ME/ EE/ Civil)
- Stipendiary Trainee Category–II ( Physics/ Electronics/ Electrical/ CSE/ Instrumentation/ Machinist/ Fitter/ R & AC )
Total Vacancy: 52
- Female Nurse: Rs. 44900/-
- Sub-Officer: Rs. 35400/-
- Driver: Rs. 19900/-
- Work Assistant: Rs. 18000/-
- Canteen Attendant: Rs. 18000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs. 16000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category–II: Rs. 10500/-
Age Limit : VECC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- 18 – 40 Years (Varies according to posts)
VECC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Female Nurse – HSC/ XI Standard and Diploma in Nursing& Midwifery (3 years course) Valid Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse from Central/’State Nursing Council in India ORB.SC (Nursing) [Candidates possessing B.Sc. degree in Nursing may considered for awarding two additional increments.
- Sub-Officer – HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent 50% marks Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur. 12 yeans (05 years as Leading Fireman) experience out of which at least 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification. OR 15 years relevant experience as Fireman/Driver- cum- Operator out of which at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Driver – Pass in tenth (Class 10th) standard; Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle) Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 03 years.
- Work Assistant – Pass in tenth (Class 10th) standard.
- Canteen Attendant – Matriculation (Class 10th) or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I
- Physics – B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks (Physics as principle and Mathematics/Chemistry/Statistics/Electronics Computer Science as subsidiary subjects).
- Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil – Diploma in Relevant Field.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
- Physics/ Computer – SSC (Class 10th) with minimum 60% marks in Trade Certificate of not less than two years i the relevant trade. OR HSC in Science stream with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry.
- Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning – SSC (with Science and Math) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in relevant trade. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificates. NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. OR NAC of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. OR NTC (TI pass out) of one year duration plus one year relevant work experience after the completion of course. OR NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Selection Procedure – VECC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – VECC Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Job Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Important Dates : VECC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 May 2021
How to Apply – VECC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this VECC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the VECC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : VECC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.