WB Police Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has invited applications for 9720 Constable, Lady Constable, Sub-Inspector/Lady Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch) and Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for WB Police Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2021.
WB Police Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: WB Police Recruitment 2021
- Constable – 7440
- Lady Constable – 1192
- SI of Police (Unarmed Branch) – 753
- Lady SI of Police (Unarmed Branch) – 150
- SI of Police (Armed Branch) – 185
Total Vacancy: 9720
Salary: WB Police Recruitment 2021
- WB Police Constable Salary – Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500
- WB Police SI Salary – Rs. 32,100 – Rs. 82,900
Age Limit : WB Police Recruitment 2021
WB Police Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Constable – 10th Pass (Madhyamik Examination) from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Sub Inspector – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Selection Procedure – WBPRB Notification 2021
WB Police Constable Selection Criteria:
- Preliminary Written Test: There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice of answers carrying 01 (one) mark each. The duration of this test will be 1 hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) – The candidates who will qualify in the written test will be called for PMT
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – The candidates who qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET. They are required to do 1600 meters run in 6 min and 30 sec ( 800 m run in 4 min for Lady Constable)
- Final Written Test – There will be 85 Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 01 mark each. The duration of the examination will be 1 hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali) except questions on English language. ¼th of the allotted marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Interview – Interview will be of 15 marks.
On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
WB Police SI Selection Criteria:
- Preliminary Examination: There will be 100 MCQs of 200 marks on General Studies, Logical & analytical reasoning and Arithmetic. The duration of the examination being 90 minutes. ¼th of the allotted marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- . Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The Physical Measurement Test (PMT) consist of measuring of height, weight and chest of the candidates qualified in the preliminary examination shall be taken followed by the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the eligible candidates.
- Final Combined Competitive Examination : The Final Combined Competitive Examination will consist of three papers of conventional type of question of 200 marks
- Personality Test: Qualified candidates will be called for Personality Test of 50 marks.Candidates’ ability to speak in Bengali will be tested in the Personality Test. The minimum pass mark for the personality test will be 08 (eight)
The final merit list of provisionally selected candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the three papers of Final Combined Competitive Examination and the marks obtained in the Personality test.
The applicant must be able to speak, read and write Bengali Language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
Application Fee – WB Police Recruitment 2021
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 170/-
- SC and ST (West Bengal only) – Rs. 20/-
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 270/-
- SC and ST (West Bengal only) – Rs. 20/-
Job Location : West Bengal
Important Dates : WB Police SI Jobs 2021 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 January 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 February 2021
How to Apply – WB Police Jobs 2021
- On-line submission – Candidates can apply For WB Police Notification 2021 on the website wbpolice.gov.in by filling up their information and uploading of scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through online. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank.
- Offline Application – The offline Application Form must be downloaded using the website wbpolice.gov.in. Before downloading the application form, the applicant has to click for the post he/she wishes to apply for.
Steps to Apply : WB Police Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: WB Police Recruitment 2021
Join Job Alert Group : t.me/recruitmenthub
WBPRB Official Website : Click Here
WB Police Constable Notification 2021 For Online Application : Click Here
WB Police Constable Notification 2021 For Offline Application: Click Here
WB Police SI Notification 2021 For Online Application : Click Here
WB Police SI Notification 2021 For Offline Application: Click Here
WB Police Online Application Form : Click Here