West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment for 32 Sub-divisional Officer Vacancy:- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 32 Sub-divisional Officer vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Sub-divisional Information and Cultural Officer
- Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute for WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21Years
- Maximum Age: 36 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.9,000 – 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.160/-
- Convenience Fee: Rs.05/-
- Offline payment Service Charge: Rs.20/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.pscwbonline.gov.in WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to WBPSC careers page at the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the WBPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.09.2018