WBUT Recruitment 2019 For 16 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts: West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) has invites applications for 16 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts.B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, 12th, Post Graduate can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 16 September 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)
Application Mode: Offline
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 Sept 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Oct 2019
- Assistant Professor,
- Associate Professor
Total Vacancy : 16
Job Location : West Bengal
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
MAKAUT Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Industrial Engineering & Management||1|
|Industrial Engineering & Management||2|
Pay-Scale: Not Specified
- According to the Norms of the Organization.
Qualification – MAKAUT Jobs 2019
- Please check the Official WBUT Faculty Recruitment 2019 Notification, for the information about the Education and Work Experience.
Selection Procedure – MAKAUT Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on performance in Interview.
Application Fee – MAKAUT Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.1000
- SC/ST : Nil
How to Apply – WBUT Recruitment 2019
1. Three copies of applications (1 original and 2 photocopies) should be submitted to : The
Registrar, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal , BF – 142,
Sector – I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 064.
2. Applications must reach the office of the Registrar within 01.10.2019 along with a Demand
Draft (issued by any nationalized bank) of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “MAKAUT,W.B.”, payable at
Kolkata (SC / ST candidates shall pay only 50% of normal application fee).
3. Envelope shall be marked “Application for the post of ……………………………, Sl. no……………….”
4. Please submit online a copy of the application to reg [email protected] in
word format with subject line ‘Application for faculty position’
Important Links – WBUT Jobs 2019
- Official Notification : Click Here