WDCW Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021: Women Development & Child Welfare, Ananthapuramu has invited applications for 365 Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker and Helper Posts. Interested candidates can apply for WDCW Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 16 Dec 2021.
WDCW Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 365 Anganwadi Vacancies
|Organisation||Women Development & Child Welfare, Ananthapuramu|
|Post Name||365 Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker and Helper Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Document Verification|
|Salary||Rs. 7000 – 11500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||16th Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
WDCW Ananthapuramu Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Women Development & Child Welfare, Ananthapuramu
Application Mode: Online
- Anganwadi Worker
- Mini Anganwadi Worker
Total Vacancy: 365
Salary: Rs. 7000 – 11500 /-
Age Limit : WDCW Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 38 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 40 Years
WDCW Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th pass from a recognized Board.
- Check notification for complete qualification.
Selection Procedure – WDCW Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Document Verification.
Application Fee – WDCW Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Job Location : Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates : WDCW Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Dec 2021
How to Apply – WDCW Ananthapuramu Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this WDCW Ananthapuramu Notification 2021 is Online. Read the WDCW Ananthapuramu Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : WDCW Ananthapuramu Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.