Name of Govt organisation: Western Railway
Offered Posts Name : Goods Guard, Station Master, Stunning Master, Loco Pilot, Mail Guard, Steno, Driver
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 6898
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Medical – 143
2. Elect Tr – 801
3. Tfc – 1116
4. MECH – 1086
5. PERSN/ ADMN – 238
6. ELP – 838
7. Engg. – 1481
8. S&T – 575
9. Comm. – 560
10. Accounts – 27
11. HQ/CCG/S&C/ CCG – 33
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be Retired Railway Employees.
- The Maximum age limits of contestants should be below than 65 Years As on 01-12-2019.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 1800/2800/- and Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/4600/- Grade Pay (According to the Posts) shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2019:
- Contenders willing to apply for Western Railway vacancy should visit to the official website that is http://www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Start to fill the online application form as per the instructed guidelines and upload the scanned copies of required documents within given time period by using the browse button.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take the print out for further references.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date of Online Application Is : 15-06-2018.
Interview Date : 18-06-2018 to 18-07-2018.
Recruitment Hub Wishes You All the Best….. ?
Bookmark our website RecruitmenHub.in
Team Recruitment Hub