Bank of India Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of CRP PO/MT IX Job Vacancies. The Bank organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualifications. These CRP Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees IX are in Various Banks including Bank of India, Across India.
The job applications for Bank of India PO Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 28 Aug 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Bank of India
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates – Bank of India Jobs 2019
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 Aug 2019
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Posts Name: Probationary Officers (Bank PO)
Total Vacancy: 899
Age Limit: 20-30 years (As on 01.08.2019)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019
- Any Graduate degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Selection Procedure – Bank of India Recruitment 2019
- Selection will be based on Pre Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview.
Application Fee – Bank of India PO Vacancy 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.600
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100
How to Apply – Bank of India PO Jobs 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online for IBPS PO 2019 at IBPS’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Aug 2019 to 28 Aug 2019.
Important Links – Bank of India Vacancy 2019