HECL Recruitment 2019 For 126 Trainees Vacancy: HECL, also known as Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi has sent out invites to the candidates to apply for the post of Trainees. There are 126 vacant posts offered by HECL.Candidates are advised to read all instructions and conditions given in the official notification very carefully before submitting their application form and for more information regarding eligibility criteria and recruitment process, candidates should visit the Official website http://hecltd.com/.
Candidates are required to apply online before August 26, 2019. All the various important information regarding this recruitment are mentioned on Recruitment Hub as well.
Organization: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Aug 2019
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Posts Name: Trainees
Total Vacancy: 126
Trade wise HEC Trainees Vacancy 2019 Details
|Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|Forger & Heat‐Treater (FHT)||08|
Age Limit: 14 – 40 years (As on 01/07/2019)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – HEC Jobs 2019
- Aspirants should have 8th Class Passed OR 10th Class passed OR ITI passed in relevant Trade.
Selection Procedure – HEC Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Education Merit.
Pay-Scale: Rs.6466/- (Per Month)
Application Fee – HEC Recruitment 2019
- Gen, EWS, D.P. and OBC : Rs.1000
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.750
Job Location : Ranchi (Jharkhand)
How to Apply – HEC 2019
Interested candidates may apply online through the HECL‘s website http://hecltd.com/ from August 18 to August 26, 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://hecltd.com//
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.