JNU Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has invited applications for 388 Junior Assistant, MTS and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JNU Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 10 March 2023.
JNU Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Who can Apply: All Indian Candidates
- MTS – 79 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 106 Posts
- Stenographer – 22 Posts
- Sports Assistant – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 03 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 01 Post
- Junior Technician – 01 Post
- Cook – 19 Posts
- Mess Helper – 49 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer – 01 Post
- Work Assistant – 16 Posts
- Deputy Registrar – 02 Posts
- Public Relation Officer – 01 Post
- Section Officer – 08 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 08 Posts
- Assistant – 03 Posts
- Private Secretary – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant – 06 Posts
- Research Officer – 02 Posts
- Editor Publication – 02 Posts
- Curator – 01 Post
- Professional Assistant – 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant – 08 Posts
- Engineering Attendant – 22 Posts
- Lift Operator – 03 Posts
- Senior System Analyst – 01 Post
- System Analyst – 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Operator – 02 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 22 Posts
- Technician – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager – 01 Post
- Cartographic Assistant – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 03 Posts
- Junior Translator Officer – 01 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 388
Age Limit :
- Senior System Analyst/ Deputy Registrar: Max 50 Years
- All Others: Max 40 Years
Age Relaxation :
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- SC/ ST : 5 Years
- MTS – 10th Pass.
- Laboratory Attendant – 12th Pass with Science stream OR 10th Pass with Science as one of the subjects and skill certificate programme in Laboratory Technology.
- Junior Technician – 12th Pass with Science OR 12th Pass with ITI in appropriate trade OR Diploma in Engineering in relevant field.
- Junior Assistant – Any Graduate with English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm and Proficiency in Computer Operations.
- Stenographer – Graduation in any discipline and Proficiency in Stenography in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 80 wpm.
- Sports Assistant – Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed).
- Assistant Registrar – PG Degree or an equivalent.
- Assistant Librarian – PG Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science with and NET Qualified
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc Nursing OR Diploma in GNM with 1 Year experience.
- Assistant – Graduation with 3 Years experience and typing speed in computer.
- Deputy Registrar – PG Degree with 5 Years experience.
- Public Relation Officer – PG Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication with 5 Years experience.
- Section Officer – Graduation in any discipline with 3 Years experience. Proficiency in Computer.
- Senior Assistant – Graduation with 3 Years experience. Proficiency in Typing, Computer applications, noting and drafting.
- Private Secretary – Graduate and 3 Years experience as Personal Assistant or 5 Years as Stenographer and typing speed.
- Personal Assistant – Graduation in any discipline with 2 Years experience. Proficiency in Stenography in English or Hindi on computer.
- Research Officer – PG Degree in relevant field with 8 Years experience.
- Editor Publication – PG Degree in relevant field with 8 Years experience in publication work.
- Curator – PG Degree in science OR BE/ B-Tech/Ph.D in Science or Engineering and 8 Years experience.
- Professional Assistant – PG Degree in Library & Information Science with 2 Years experience OR Graduate in Library & Information Science with 3 Years experience. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Semi Professional Assistant – PG Degree in Library & Information Science OR Graduate in Library/ Library and Information Science with 2 Years experience.
- Cook – 10th Pass with ITI in Bakery and Confectionery trade and 3 Years experience.
- Mess Helper – 10th Pass and 3 Years experience.
- Assistant Engineer – BE/ B-Tech in Civil Engineering with 5 Years experience.
- Junior Engineer – BE/ B-Tech in Electrical Engineering with 1 Year relevant experience OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 Years experience.
- Work Assistant – ITI Diploma in the relevant trade with 5 Years experience.
- Engineering Attendant – ITI Diploma in the relevant trade with 2 Years experience.
- Lift Operator – ITI Diploma in the wiremen/ electrician trade with 2 Years experience.
- Senior System Analyst – BE/ B-Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and 9 Years experience OR M.Sc. in Computer Science/ MCA/ M-Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and 8 Years experience.
- System Analyst – BE/ B-Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics Engineering and 5 Years experience OR ME /M-Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ M.Sc. Computer Science/ MCA and 3 Years experience.
- Senior Technical Assistant – BE/ B-Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics Engineering OR C.A./ M.Sc. in Computer Science and 2 Years experience.
- Computer Operator – BE/ B-Tech in CS/ IT and 5 Years experience.
- Technical Assistant – Graduate with 3 Years experience of Scientific Instruments in the Laboratory.
- Junior Operator – Graduation in any discipline with 1 Year or diploma in any field related to Computer Science or Electronics. 5 Years experience.
- Statistical Assistant – Graduate in Statistics OR Graduate in Mathematics/ Economics /Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects.
- Technician – 10th Pass with ITI in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with 3 Years experience.
- Assistant Manager – Graduate in Hotel Management or allied field with 5 Years experience OR Diploma in Hotel Management or allied field with 7 Years experience.
- Cartographic Assistant – Graduate in Geography/ Geology with experience.
- Laboratory Assistant – Graduate with 2 Years experience of sophisticated scientific Instruments in the Laboratory.
- Junior Translator Officer – PG Degree in Hindi/ English AND Diploma in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or 2 Years experience.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- MTS/ Laboratory Attendant – Rs. 18000 – 56900 PM
- Junior Assistant/ Sports Assistant – Rs. 19900 – 63200 PM
- Stenographer – Rs. 25500 – 81100 PM
- Assistant Registrar/ Assistant Librarian – Rs.56100 – 177500 PM
- Junior Technician – Rs. 21700 – 69100 PM
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 44900 – 142400 PM
Application Fee :
|Category||Group A||Group B & Group C|
|UR/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 1500||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST/ Women||Rs. 1000||Rs. 600|
|PWD||No Fee||No Fee|
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: 18 February 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 10 March 2023
How to Apply – JNU Jobs 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : JNU Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: JNU Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- JNU Junior Assistant, Official Website : Click Here
- JNU Junior Assistant, Jobs 2023 Notification : Click Here
- JNU Junior Assistant, Online Application Form : Click Here
|Subscribe ||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|