OFB Jobs 2019 for 4805 Trade Apprentice Posts: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has invites applications for 4805 Trade Apprentice Posts.10th or 12th with ITI pass can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Oct 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Dec 2019
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy Details
Post Name: Apprentices
Total Vacancy: 4805
- As per rules.
Application Fee – Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2019
- Not Specified ( May be free)
Age Limit: 15-24 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – Ordnance Factory Board Jobs 2019
|Post Category||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Non – ITI Category||1595||Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as the closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.|
|ITI Category||3210||Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/ Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.|
Selection Procedure – Ordnance Factory Board Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Job Location : Nagpur, Maharashtra
How to Apply – Ordnance Factory Board 2019
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Trade Apprentice, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 30 Oct 2019 to 30 Dec 2019
- Candidates who have already applied through the Government of India portal, www.apprenticeship.gov.in are also required to re-apply through our website http://www.ofb.gov.in.
- Candidates should take note that any addendum/ corrigendum in respect of change in calendar of events, vacancies etc, will be uploaded/ published through e-portal, http://www/ofb.gov.in only and no separate notice through any other means will be issued in this regard.