OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for 53 Civil Judge Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 27 Jan 2022.
OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 53 Civil Judge Vacancies
|Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||53 Civil Judge Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate in Law|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 27700 – 44770 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Last Date||21st Dec 2021 – 27th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OPSC Judicial Service Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Civil Judge
Total Vacancy: 53
Salary: Rs. 27700 – 44770 /-
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : OPSC Recruitment 2022
- Minimum 23 – Maximum 35 Years
OPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate in Law from a recognized University or Institution.
Selection Procedure – OPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 Jan 2022
How to Apply – OPSC Judicial Service Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this OPSC Judicial Service Notification 2022 is Online. Read the OPSC Judicial Service Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : OPSC Judicial Service Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.