OSSC WEO Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications for 129 Welfare Extension Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OSSC WEO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before last date.
OSSC WEO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 129 Welfare Extension Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Odisha Staff selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||129 Welfare Extension Officer Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 25300 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Last Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OSSC WEO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Odisha Staff selection Commission (OSSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Welfare Extension Officer
Total Vacancy: 129
Salary: Rs. 25300 PM
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : OSSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 35 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 37 Years
OSSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent examination from any recognised University.
- The candidate must have passed M.E standard/ RSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
Selection Procedure – OSSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – OSSC WEO Recruitment 2022
- Check Notification
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OSSC WEO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: To Be Announced Soon
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: To Be Announced Soon
How to Apply – OSSC WEO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this OSSC WEO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the OSSC WEO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Odisha Jos
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.