AP DSC Recruitment Notification 2018 for 7729 SGT, SA & Other Posts : Apply Online for 7729 SGT, SA & Other Vacancies in School Education Department, AP DSC, Andhra Pradesh on Direct Recruitment through TRT & TRTcumTET. Online Applications are invited by Commissioner of School Education Office, Government of Andhra Pradesh through District Selection Committee from 01 Nov 2018 to 16 Nov 2018 for 7729 vacancies.
Recruiting Body : School Education Department, AP DSC
Post Name :
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
- Physical Education Teachers (PETs)
- Music, Craft Teachers, and Art & Drawing Teachers
- School Assistant
- Language Pandit
- Secondary Grade Teachers
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01 Nov 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16 Nov 2018
Written Test Dates:
1. School Assistant (Non-languages): 06 to 10-12-2018
2. School Assistant (Languages): 11-12-2018
3. Physical Education Teacher (PET): 17-12-2018
4. Music, Craft Teachers, Art & Drawing Teachers: 17-12-2018
5. Language Pandits: 27-12-2018
6. Secondary Grade Teacher: 28-12-2018 to 02-01-2019
7. Post Graduate Teachers: 12, 13-12-2018
8. Trained Graduate Teachers: 14-12-2018, 26-12-2018
9. Principal: 14-12-2018, 26-12-2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 18 – 44 Years as on 01/07/2018
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale : Rs.12000 – Rs.80,000
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant disciplines with B.Ed/B.O.L from a recognized University.
Job Loacation : Andhra Pradesh
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at Not Available’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Nov 2018 to 16 Nov 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://schooledu.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/.
- Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Link :
- Official Notification : Click here to Download
- Advt. Details for Zone wise/ State wise Posts : Click here to Download
- Online Application : Click here to Apply
- Syllabus : Click here to Download