UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 400 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam I Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 11 Jan 2022.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 400 NDA NA 1 Exam Vacancies
|Organisation||The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||400 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam I Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 2,50,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22nd Dec 2021 – 11th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC NDA Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
National Defence Academy
- Army – 208 Posts (including 10 for female candidates)
- Navy – 42 Posts (including 03 for female candidates)
- Air Force – (i) Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates) (ii) Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates) (iii) Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10 (including 02 for
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 30 Posts (for male candidates only)
Total Vacancy: 400
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 2,50,000 /-
Age Limit : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Only Unmarried Male/ Female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006
UPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ Female: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Jan 2022
How to Apply – UPSC NDA Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC NDA Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC NDA Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC NDA Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.