Air India Recruitment 2021: Air India Express Limited (AIEL) has invited applications for 30 BPO Team Leader, Manager- Trade Sales, Officer/ AM, Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager, Station Manager, AGM, Head – IT, Sr. Supervisor & Ground Instructor Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Air India Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 17 Aug 2021.
Air India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 30 Station Manager Vacancies
|Organisation||Air India Express Limited (AIEL)|
|Post Name||30 BPO Team Leader, Manager- Trade Sales, Officer/ AM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation / B.Tech / BE / MBBS / Master Degree + Experience|
|Salary||Rs. 27000 – 1,50,000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 59 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28th July – 17th Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Air India Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Alliance Air Aviation Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited)
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- BPO Team Leader – 01 Post
- Manager – Trade Sales – 01 Post
- Officer / AM Sales – Sales Support & Market Analyst – 01 Post
- Officer / AM – Customer Grievance – 01 Post
- Asst Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Manager – Base Stations – 05 Posts
- Station Manager (Rest of India) – 14 Posts
- AGM – IOCC – 01 Post
- Head IT – 01 Post
- AGM Medical Service – 01 Post
- Sr. Supervisor – Medical – 01 Post
- Ground Instructor (Technical/ Performance) – 03 Posts
Total Vacancy: 30
Salary: Rs. 27000 – 1,50,000 PM
Job Location : Across India
Age Limit : Air India Station Manager Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 59 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 61 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 63 Years
Air India Station Manager Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- BPO Team Leader – Graduate from recognized University in India. 02 years experience in working in a Call Center / BPO of Travel, Aviation with minimum 01 year as Team Leader.
- Manager – Trade Sales – Graduates with 04 years of experience in handling passenger Sales and Marketing function of a Commercial Airlines or a GSA or Post Graduates with 02 years of experience in handling passenger Sales & Marketing function of a Commercial Airlines or GSA (Experience should be post qualification).
- Officer / AM Sales – Sales Support & Market Analyst – Graduate with 03 years of handling passenger Sales and Tele Marketing of a Commercial Airline or GSA.
- Officer / AM – Customer Grievance – Graduate with 03 years of experience in handling grievance redressal.
- Asst Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Manager – Base Stations – Graduation in any discipline with 07 years of working experience as Duty Manager in Airport Passenger handling in any Commercial Airline or a Ground Handling Agent.
- Station Manager (Rest of India) – Graduation in any discipline with 06 years of working experience as Supervisor in Airport Passenger handling in any Commercial Airline or a Ground Handling Agent or 04 years of working experience as Duty Manager in Airport Passenger handling in any Commercial Airline or a Ground Handling Agent.
- AGM – IOCC – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University in India. 10 years working experience in IOCC/ OCC/ Dispatch/ Crew Scheduling/ MCC with at least 03 years in managing the Operations Control Center of a commercial or charter airlines.
- Head IT – BE/ B Tech in IT/ Computer Science or MCA from any recognized University or any autonomous technical universities in India. 15 years of work experience in IT Department of any Airline/ GDS company out of which last 03 years should be in a senior position (should be a direct report of the CEO or should be reporting directly to IT Head) and should have worked for atleast 5 years in any Commercial Airline in IT Department.
- AGM Medical Service – MBBS Degree from an Indian University/ College recognized by the Medical Council of India. Preference will be given to the candidates trained in Aviation medicine. Candidates should also have experience in conducting First Aid training with 10 years of post qualification experience.
- Sr. Supervisor – Medical – Graduate from Recognized University. 01 year of experience in Medical department of an airline with proficiency in using computer.
- Ground Instructor (Technical/ Performance) – ATR 72-600 approved Ground Instructor (Technical / Performance) OR First Class Degree in Engineering (Mech/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./ Aeronautical) if not experienced. 02 years experience in Maintenance/ Ops/ Flight Safety/ Training Department of any Commercial Airlines.
Selection Procedure – Air India Station Manager Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – Air India Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1500
- SC/ ST: No Fee
Important Dates : Air India Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 28 July 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 17 Aug 2021
How to Apply – Air India Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Air India Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Air India Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Air India Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi – 110037|