APPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for 32 Section Officer Group B (Gazetted B) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for APPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2021.
APPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 32 Section Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||32 Section Officer Group B (Gazetted B) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 47600 /-|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||1st – 31st July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Coandidates who have worked as Assistant Section Officer in AP Civil Secretariat/ who have rendered 6 years of regular service in grade can apply or Arunachal Pradesh Section Officer (Group B) Posts.
Selection Procedure – APPSC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – APPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- General: Rs. 150
- APST: Rs. 100
Job Location : Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Important Dates : APPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 July 2021
How to Apply – APPSC Section Officer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this APPSC Section Officer Notification 2021 is Online. Read the APPSC Section Officer Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : APPSC Section Officer Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.