ICMR Recruitment 2019 for Various Technician & Assistant Posts : ICMR- National Institute Of Malaria Research, Delhi has issued the official notification for recruitment of Technician-1, Technical Assistant & Laboratory Attendant-1 Posts. A total number of vacant posts are 44. Eligible candidates can apply online/Offline through specified format before the last date. The candidates should go through the advertisement notification to know the complete recruitment details before applying for the posts. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification to get more details.
Details of Posts For ICMR Recruitment 2019
Organization: ICMR- National Institute Of Malaria Research
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Technician-1 – 26 Posts
- Technical Assistant- 14 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant-1- 04 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 44 Posts
- Technician: Rs.19900 – 63200
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs.18000 – 56900
Application Fee :
- For General & OBC Category- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Category- No Fee
Age Limit :
- 18 – 32 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- Technician: 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus one year working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered laboratory.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview.
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Mar 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Apr 2019
How To Apply For ICMR Recruitment 2019: The willing aspirants may apply Online through the official website. and may also send the printout of Online application along with supporting documents to the Director, ICMR-Malaria Research, Dept of Health Research Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt Of India, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Important Links :