ISI Kolkata MTS Jobs 2020 Notification: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has invited applications for 16 Multi Tasking Staff MTS (Electrician, Electrical Attendant, Operator-Cum-Mechanic, LIFT) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ISI Kolkata MTS Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format from 17th November 2020 to 23 November 2020.
ISI Kolkata MTS Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- MTS (Electrician): 06 Posts
- MTS (Electrical Attendant): 06 Posts
- MTS (Operator-Cum-Mechanic, LIFT): 04 Posts
Total Vacancy: 16
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 22000 PM
Application Fee – ISI Kolkata Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2020
ISI Kolkata Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Multi Tasking Staff (Electrician)||ITI in Electrical/ Wiremen Permit Class i (b) having 2 Yrs. relevant Experience.|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Electrical Attendant)||ITI in relevant trade|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Operator cum Mechanic, LIFT)||ITI in Electrician or Wireman + Lift Operator’s License|
Selection Procedure – ISI Kolkata Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Skill Test
Job Location : Kolkata/West Bengal
Important Dates : Indian Statistical Institute Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Nov 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 Nov 2020
How to Apply – ISI Kolkata MTS Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this ISI Kolkata MTS Notification 2020 is Online.Read the ISI Kolkata MTS Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ISI Kolkata MTS Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.