JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2020 Notification @ jpsc.gov.in: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has invited applications for 267 Dy Supdt. of Police, Dy Collector & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination Notification 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 March 2020.
Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Exam Name: Combined Civil Services Exam Notification
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Mar 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Mar 2020
JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner / Executive Officer / Special Officer,||65|
|Jharkhand Education Services Class-2,||39|
|Planning Officer / District Planning Officer||07|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||40|
|Assistant Planning Officer||18|
- Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay – Rs. 5400
Age Limit: Max 35 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC/ Women Candidates.
Qualification – JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Jobs 2020
- Graduate or Equivalent in any subject.
Selection Procedure – JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview.
Application Fee – JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2020
- GEN/OBC : Rs.600
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.150
Job Location : Jharkhand
How to Apply – JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this JPSC Recruitment 2020 is Online.Read the JPSC Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
- JPSC Jobs 2020 Notification : Click Here
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Online Application Form : Click Here