Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Additional Directorate General, DGOL & SM, IHQ OF MOD (ARMY), Embarkation has invited applications for 41 Steno Grade 2, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Tally Clerk, Cook, MTS, Assistant Accountant, Carpenter, and Regular Labourer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 07 March 2022.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 41 Group C Vacancies
|Organisation||Ministry of Defence|
|Post Name||41 Tally Clerk, MTS, Steno and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / B. Com|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Practical/ Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 81100 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Jamnagar|
|Last Date||07 March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Army Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Ministry of Defence
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Steno Gd-II – 2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 13 Posts
- Tally Clerk – 10 Posts
- Cook – 2 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 2 Posts
- Asst Accountant – 1 Post
- MTS (Watchman) – 3 Posts
- MTS (Messenger) – 1 Post
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Regular Labourer – 5 Posts
Total Vacancy: 41
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 81100 /-
Application Fee – Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 28 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 30 Years
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Steno Gd-II – 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board or University. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription : 50 mts (Eng), 65 mts (Hindi) (on computer).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class Pass from a recognized Board or University. Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
- Tally Clerk – 10th passed or equivalent. Desirable: 03 years experience in Shipping Work.
- Cook – 10th passed. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 10th passed or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Asst Accountant – B.Com from recognized University. Other – Training in Accounts work. Desirable: 3 years
experience in Shipping and Custom work.
- MTS (Watchman) – 10th passed or equivalent from recognized Board.
- MTS (Messenger) – 10th passed or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Carpenter – 10th passed. Must have sufficient experience & knowledge of carpentry.
- Regular Labourer – 10th passed or equivalent from recognized Board.
Selection Procedure – Ministry of Defence Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Practical/ Skill Test.
Job Location : Mumbai, Pune, Jamnagar
Important Dates : Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 March 2022
How to Apply – Indian Army Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Indian Army Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Indian Army Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Indian Army Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Commandant, Embarkation Headquarters, 2nd Floor, Nav Bhavan Building, 10 R Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001|