MPSC Jobs 2019 for 435 Livestock Development Officer Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has invites applications for 435 Livestock Development Officer Posts.Degree in Veterinary Science or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Candidates can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 16 September 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Sept 2019
Post Name: Livestock Development Officer
Total Vacancy: 435
- Rs.56,100- 77,500 with admissible allowances.
Age Limit: 38 -43 Years as on 01 Dec 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – MPSC Livestock Development Officer Jobs 2019
- Degree in Veterinary Science or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
Selection Procedure – MPSC Livestock Development Officer Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, and Interview.
Application Fee – MPSC Livestock Development Officer Recruitment 2019
- UR Category : Rs.374
- Reserve Category : Rs.274
Job Location : Maharashtra
How to Apply – MPSC Livestock Development Officer Vacancy 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 23 Aug 2019 to 13 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM.