MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for 290 Deputy Director of Industry, Assistant Labor Commissioner, Deputy Education Officer, Room Officer & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 25 October 2021.
MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 290 Room Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||290 Deputy Director of Industry, Assistant Labor Commissioner, Deputy Education Officer, Room Officer & Other Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||5th – 25th October 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Application Mode: Online
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police (Unarmed)||16|
|Assistant Commissioner of State Taxes||16|
|Group Development Officer||15|
|Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service||15|
|Deputy Director of Industry||04|
|Assistant Labor Commissioner||22|
|Deputy Education Officer||25|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||04|
|Support Group Development Officer||17|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society||18|
|Deputy Superintendent Land Records||15|
|Skill Development, Employment, and Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer||16|
|Government Workers Officer||54|
Total Vacancy: 290
Salary: Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM
Age Limit : MPSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 19 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 19 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 19 – 43 Years
MPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Deputy Director of Industry (Technical), Group-A, Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Service, Group-A and Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B. Accepted equivalent qualification.
Post of Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Services, Group-A :-
- Bachelor degree in Commerce from a statutory university with at least 55% marks, or
- Passed the Final Examination of Chartered Accountants conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or
- Passed the final examination of Outreach Accounting conducted by the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts or (4) PG Degree in Commerce from a Statutory University, or
- Degree (MBA) with the specialty of Financial Business Administration from an accredited institution of All India Council of Technical Education.
Post of Deputy Director of Industry (Technical), Group-A :-
- The architecture of the Statutory University, affiliated to the subject groups in Engineering (Civil Engineering as well as Civil Engineering), In addition to subjects like town planning etc.) or degree in technology, or
- Degree from a statutory university in the field of science.
Post of Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B, a degree in Science or Engineering with Physics and Mathematics is required
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the degree examination will be temporarily eligible for the pre-examination, but candidates who are eligible for admission in the main examination on the basis of pre-examination results will have to pass the degree examination by the last date prescribed for accepting applications for the main examination.
- Graduates who require internship or work experience in the workshop should have fulfilled this condition by the last date prescribed for accepting the application for the main examination
- Knowledge of Marathi will be required for all categories.
Selection Procedure – MPSC Notification 2021
Selection will be based on
- Pre Examination
- Main Examination
Application Fee – MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Recruitment 2021
- General: Rs. 544
- BC: Rs. 344
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 October 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 October 2021
How to Apply – MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Notification 2021 is Online. Read the MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.