Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment for 220 Jr. Overman & Surveyor Vacancies :- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has published notification for the recruitment of 220 Jr. Overman & Surveyor vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 220
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Mining Sirdar T&S grade-C – 58
- Jr. Overman T&S grade-C – 137
- Surveyor (Mining) T&S grade-B – 25
- Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NCL Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- For Gr B Posts: Rs. 34391.65/-
- For Gr C Posts: Rs.31852.56/-
- As Per Govt Norms.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.nclcil.in NCL Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the NCL Vacancy with the essential data.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NCL Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “Northern Coalfields Limited,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.09.2018
- Last date of Receiving of a Printed copy of Online application: 15.10.2018