NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 200 Executive Trainees Posts: Apply Online for 200 Executive Trainees Posts in NPCIL, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) from 09 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM to 23 Apr 2019 till 04:30 PM for 200 vacancies.
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name : 200 Executive Trainees Posts
Pay-Scale : Rs.56,100 + 12% of Pay in the Pay Matrix
Age Limit :
- Max 28 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table above.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee :
- GEN/ OBC/EWS : Rs.500
- SC/ST/ PWD : Nil
Job Location : Mumbai
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 9 April 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 Apr 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at NPCIL’s website (direct link is given below) from 09 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM to 23 Apr 2019 till 04:30 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.npcil.co.in/.
- Go to “Opportunities” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Important Links :