PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited applications for 612 Junior Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 27 May 2021.
PPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : Punjab Candidates Can Apply
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Department of Water Resource, Government of Punjab) – 585 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Punjab Water Resource Management and Development Corporation) – 27 Posts
Total Vacancy: 612
Salary: Rs. 35400/- PM
Age Limit : PPSC JE Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 37 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 40 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 42 Years
PPSC JE Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- Diploma/ B-Tech/ M-Tech in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board.
- Punjabi upto Matric or it’s equivalent Standard.
Selection Procedure – PPSC JE Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – PPSC Recruitment 2021
- For SC/ ST of All States & BC of Punjab: Rs. 750/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/- (No Exam Fee)
- For All Others Categories: Rs. 1500/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- For PWD, Punjab: Rs.500/- (No Exam Fee)
- Payment Mode: Through any Branch of State Bank of India Only
Job Location : Chandigarh, Punjab
Important Dates : PPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 March 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 May 2021
How to Apply – PPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this PPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the PPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : PPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.