RCFL Job Notification: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RCF Ltd.) has invited applications for 393 Management Trainee, Officer & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RCFL Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2020.
Organization: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RCF Ltd.)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All India Candidates Apply
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 June 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 July 2020
RCF Management Trainee Vacancy 2020 Details
- Management Trainee Chemical: 60 Posts
- Management Trainee Mechanical: 48 Posts
- Management Trainee Electrical: 22 Posts
- Management Trainee Instrumentation: 35 Posts
- Management Trainee Boiler: 21 Posts
- Engineer (Chemical) : 10 Posts
- Officer (Marketing) Grade E1 : 10 Posts
- Assistant Officer (Marketing) : 14 Posts
- Operator Trainee (Chemical) : 125 Posts
- Boiler Operator, Grade III : 25 Posts
- Junior Fireman Grade II : 23 Posts
Total Post: 393
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,40,000 Pm
Age Limit : RCF Recruitment 2020
- Max 35 Years ( Vary Post to Post)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
RCF Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Management Trainee: BE / B.Tech / B.Sc in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation.
- Management Trainee Boiler: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical discipline & have valid Boiler Operation Engineer’s Certificate (BOE)/ Boiler Proficiency Certificate.
- Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade–E1: BE / B.Tech / B.Sc in Chemical.
- Officer (Marketing) Grade E1: Full time UGC recognized Science/Engineering/Agriculture graduation of minimum 03 years/04 years duration + MBA (Marketing as specialization or Major)/MMS (Marketing as specialization or Major)/MBA (Agriculture Business Management).
- Assistant Officer (Marketing) Grade E0: B.Tech in Agriculture.
- Operator Trainee (Chemical): B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade.
- Boiler Operator : SSC Examination passed and certificate of Competency as Boiler Attendant of Second Class.
- Junior Fireman : SSC with 6 months’ full time residential fireman certificate course
Selection Procedure – RCF Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Exam / Interview.
Application Fee – RCF Vacancy 2020
- Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer category : Rs.1000
- Workers’ category: Rs.700
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM : Nil
Job Location : Maharashtra
How to Apply – RCF Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this RCF Management Trainee Notification 2020 is Online.Read the RCF Management Trainee Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.