RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021: Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) has invited applications for 15 Account Clerk Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 26 Oct 2021.
RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 15 Account Clerk Vacancies
|Organisation||Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC)|
|Post Name||15 Account Clerk Posts|
|Qualification||B.Com / BBA / PGDCA|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 19950 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 20 Years|
|Last Date||26th Oct 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RMC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- B.Com, B.B.A. from a recognized University. And 1 year PGDCA or equivalent Computer Accredited course pass.
- Certificate of having basic knowledge of computer application has to be submitted. Details about Basic Knowledge of computers have been provided in the official notification in Form-I.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
Selection Procedure – RMC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Non-reserved/ Non-Reserved Women: Rs. 500
- Others Category: Rs. 250
Job Location : Gujarat
Important Dates : RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Oct 2021
How to Apply – RMC Account Clerk Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this RMC Account Clerk Notification 2021 is Online. Read the RMC Account Clerk Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : RMC Account Clerk Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.