SBI Retired Bank Officer Recruitment 2023: State Bank Of India (SBI) has invited applications for 1438 Collection Facilitator. Interested candidates can apply for SBI Retired Bank Officer Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 10 January 2023.
SBI Retired Bank Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: State Bank Of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: Started
- Last Date to Apply: 10 January 2023
Total No. of Vacancies: 1438
|Post Name Retired From||Vacancy|
|Collection Facilitator (Clerical Staff)||498|
|Collection Facilitator (JMGS–I)||291|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-II)||507|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-III)||142|
- Only Retired officers of SBI and erstwhile Associates (e-ABs) are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : 56 – 63 Years
- Rs. 25000 – 40000 PM
Selection Procedure :
Application Fee : Nil
How to Apply – SBI Retired Bank Officer Jobs 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : SBI Retired Bank Officer Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: SBI Retired Bank Officer Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- SBI Official Website : Click Here
- SBI Jobs 2023 Notification : Click Here
- SBI Online Application Form : Click Here
|Subscribe ||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|