South Central Railway Job Notification : South Central Railway, Secunderabad has invited applications for 110 Lab Asst, Hospital Attendant & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2020.
Organization: South Central Railway
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All India Candidates Apply
RRC SCR Vacancy 2020 Details
- Specialist Doctors (General Medicine- 03; Pulmonary Medicine-03; Anasthests-03) : 09
- GDMO Doctors : 34
- Nursing Superintendent : 31
- Lab Assistants : 04
- Hospital Attendant : 50
Total Post: 110
- Specialist Doctors : Rs. 95,000
- GDMO Doctors : Rs. 75,000
- Nursing Superintendent : Rs. 44,900 + admissible allowances
- Lab Assistants : Rs. 21,700 + admissible allowances
- Hospital Attendant : Rs. 18,000 + admissible allowances
South Central Railway Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist Doctors : MBBS degree and PG/Diploma in General Medicine or Pulmonary Medicine or anesthesia
- GDMO Doctors : MBBS degree (with completion of internship)
- Nursing Superintendent : Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Lab Assistants : 10 + 2 science stream Plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Hospital Attendant : 10th Pass or ITI
Selection Procedure – South Central Railway Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – South Central Railway Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Telangana
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 July 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 July 2020
How to Apply – RRC SCR Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this RRC SCR Notification 2020 is Online.Read the RRC SCR Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.