TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 for 564 Forest Watcher Posts : Apply Online for 564 Forest Watcher Posts in TNFUSRC, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee from May 1st Week to May 3rd Week for 564 vacancies.
Organization: Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name : 564 Forest Watcher Posts
Pay-Scale : Rs.16,600- to 52,400
Application Fee : Rs.150
Age Limit :
- 21 – 30 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- 10th Pass, 12th Pass or Graduate Apply
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm) Normal|
|Male||163||79 (around the chest) on full expiration + 5 on Expansion|
|Female and Third gender||150||74 (around the chest) on full expiration + 5 on Expansion|
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 1 May 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 May 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at TNFUSRC’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 May 2019 to 15 May 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/pages/view/tn-forest-news
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Links :