WHO Team Assistant Recruitment 2021: World Health Organisation (WHO) has invited applications for Team Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for WHO Team Assistant Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 06 Aug 2021.
WHO Team Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Team Assistant Vacancies
|Organisation||World Health Organisation (WHO)|
|Post Name||Team Assistant Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Degree + 03 Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 608,064 /-|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||15th July – 6th Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
WHO Team Assistant Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: World Health Organisation (WHO)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Team Assistant
Salary: Rs. 608,064 /- Per Annum
Application Fee – WHO Team Assistant Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Age Limit : WHO Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
WHO Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Pass with 3 Year’s experience in secretarial/clerical/administrative work
Selection Procedure – WHO Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Job Location : New Delhi
Important Dates : WHO Team Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 Aug 2021
How to Apply – WHO Team Assistant Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this WHO Team Assistant Notification 2021 is Online. Read the WHO Team Assistant Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : WHO Team Assistant Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.